Family Law Attorney Billie Tarascio talks about the five tangible benefits for kids having divorced parents, including more vacations and parties, happier more relaxed parents and the truest best version of you as a parent. Separating your family is never fun, and not everyone has the same experience, but it’s worth considering to look at the brighter side of things. Here are the five things that your kids will benefit from after a divorce:
- More vacations for kiddos since each parent has their own plans for summer break, holidays, etc.
- Better focused parenting – since you’re likely splitting time with your ex, you’ll give your kids the better parts of you when you have the kids.
- Kids get more birthdays, more holidays, and just a whole lot more celebrations
- More relaxed parenting: Each parent can run their household in the manner they wish
- Two parents that are happier once the divorce drama and household fighting have stopped
Are there any other benefits to having divorced parents that we may have missed? Are none of these applicable to your life? Let us know in the comments below.