Some of the topics included in the document below include:
When you’re divorcing and one of the parties has mental health disorder or addiction issues, you’ll want to have a strategy that protects you and your children. Not every attorney understands these issues and they can definitely change divorce outcomes and parenting plans. Your plan needs to include strategies that understand these challenges.
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder – How it affects your divorce
- Borderline Personality Disorder – what is it and what are the symptoms
- ADD/ADHD – the seven types
- Bi-Polar Disorder and Major Depression
- Eating Disorders
- Neurodevelopmental Disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
Download For Free
We want to provide our website visitors and clients who are interested in divorce services through Modern Law or I Do Over, to have as enough material to feel confident that they can begin planning, managing and completing their divorce. If you have any questions, please (480) 571-0346 or via email at info@mymodernlaw. If you would like to book a consultation or would like more details on our firm, click the Attorneys and Resources tabs in the drop downs above!