Arizona Child Support Attorney

Avoiding Work

Know someone who’s avoiding child support by being underemployed?

I’ve Overpaid!

Find out if you can get back money if you paid too much child support

Should You Register Your Child Support Order Out of State?

Q: Can Registering A Child Support Order in Another State Create a Loophole That Prevents Collection of Arrears? A: Each state has different rules governing a child support order. To further complicate matters, sometimes parents move from one state to another. To...

Enforcing your rights as a parent

Meet Chris. Chris is a 45-year-old dad with two children. His first child, Josh, is 15, and his second child, Beth, is 11. Chris and his ex-wife, Alice, have been divorced for three years now. When Chris and Alice divorced, they agreed to exercise equal parenting time...

Ending Day Care Expenses In Child Support

Q: I pay $500 Alimony until November, and $1,166.94 in child support. Another $433.33 for day care is added in the child support plus $50 for back pay. How can I take away the day care when she doesn't work? She's never worked. And do I still file a paper if alimony...

How does child care effect child support?

How does child care affect child support? Question: How does my child care and alimony affect my child support obligation? I pay $500 Alimony until November $1,166.94 child support $433.33 day care is added in the child support $50 back pay  How can I take away the...

Why waste time when you can text us anytime? It's faster to text us for a response! Schedule a confidential consultation today to discuss a legal solution and options that best fit your budget and situation.


Modern Law

1744 S Val Vista Dr. Ste 205
Mesa, AZ 85204

Phone: (480) 649-2905

get directions


Modern Law

15333 N Pima Road, Ste 305
Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Phone: (602) 910-5360

get directions

Contact Us

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Copyright © 2017 Modern Law. PLLC | Sitemap