Do you have a messy, complicated, and high stakes custody case? Those are Kylie’s favorite. Out of all of the types of family law, Kylie loves to get into the details and trenches surrounding child custody issues and emergency orders. She works with her clients through issues including drugs, alcohol, abuse, CPS involvement (DCS), criminal charges and more.
Kylie is an attorney who has time and time again been able to turn a disasterous case into a win for her clients. As an example, she recently helped a client go from never seeing her daughter to having her daughter full time! In another case, she successfully argued that her client’s $3,000 temporary spousal maintenance was too high and in a final decree, obtained an order of just $500 per month for 12 months. She has also secured more successful relocation cases than any other attorney in the firm!
Prior to joining Modern Law, Kylie worked in consumer law and government relations. Since joining the firm, Kylie has practiced exclusively on family law cases, including, divorce litigation, custody issues, modification and enforcement actions, adoptions, guardianships, third party rights, and terminations.
Kylie is both diligent and committed to the family law practice. She is a passionate ally who is dedicated to solving your problems. Kylie has witnessed first hand the emotional toll that one goes through during a family law matter. It has always been a goal of hers to provide more than just legal advice. She will be an advocate and fighter for your needs, but also an emotional supporter.
Kylie has been with Modern Law since 2014. She lives with her fiancé and three dogs. In her spare time, she loves to watch U of A Basketball, experience new restaurants, and travel to different places.
• Arizona, 2015
• Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona, May 2014, J.D.
• University of Arizona, Tucson, May 2011, B.A. Political Science, Cum Lade
• “Kylie fought for me to ensure that I was taken care of while I rebuild my life for my son and I.”
• “Kylie was my son and I’s champion, she stayed classy, organized and made sure that the law was upheld.”
Areas of practice
- Child Custody
- Spousal Maintenance
- Property Division
- Child Support
- Emergency Custody
- Bar Admissions:
- Arizona, 2015
- Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona, May 2014, J.D.
- University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona, May 2011, B.A. in Political Science and Minor in Pre-Law