All you have to do is spread the word.
If we have done an outstanding job for you, refer your friends.
Welcome to the Modern Law Referral Program! We appreciate your business and your support when you let friends and family know that we have done a great job. To show our appreciation we have started a client appreciation campaign.
When you refer a client to Modern Law, the referring party will receive $200!
The referred client will also receive a $100 check after 90 days of active representation!
Payments will be made 90 days following the engagement for clients with active representation.. There is no limit on what a person can earn in the referral program although there is some fine print.
No public solicitation. You are encouraged to talk to your family, friends, and other existing contacts but not to not solicit professional employment by live person-to-person contact.
If you were referred by someone to our firm, you give your consent to this firm paying a small referral fee to that individual, but such payment will not disclose any information about your representation.
No payment will be made for abuse or misuse of the system.
The referral program constitutes a deminimus gift and not a business transaction, it will not cause a conflict with the existing representation. We are not giving legal advice to clients about the offer and the same offer is being made to everyone, not just clients.
Become A Brand Ambassador
Earn extra $$$
Are you a fan of Modern Law and active on social media?
If so, we want to hire you!
Modern Law is looking for brand ambassadors to help spread the word. These days, people are looking for personal referrals and recommendations. We have a direct referral program in place.
As a brand ambassador there are several ways you can earn money while working from home simply by sharing on social media. Ambassadors must agree to abide by our guidelines and always tell the truth. Here are the ways you can help support our brand and earn money:
- Refer Modern Law on facebook community groups. First, join community groups near our offices in Mesa/Gilbert, Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Peoria. Here is an example of a community group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/GoGilbert1
- After you join the group, search each day for posts where people are looking for recommendations for a divorce or family law attorney. Reply on the thread and refer and tag modern law. Make sure to add details (especially emotion) about why you LOVE modern law or specific ways we have helped you or people you know.
- If others have recommended Modern Law, make sure you like their post and comment how you agree and then add your own referral. Screen shot the original post and your reply and earn $5 per quality recommendation.
- You must be truthful in your online statements.
- Promote our giveaways and share our podcasts and other content! We are always promoting a community giveaway like this one https://mymodernlaw.com/giveaway/. Share these giveaways as well as other Modern law content in community groups or on your social media channels for $2 per share with a maximum of one time per week per platform per post. Use hashtags #divorcelawyers #bestdivorcelawyers #giveaway #familylaw
- Share your testimonial on our page, your pages, or community pages. Use hashtags and photos of yourself, your family, your kids, stock photos, whatever J Every time you do, and screen shot it, you will earn $3. Up to one time per week, per platform.
- Share and post yourself in our swag. YES, we will send you swag! Give us your address and we will get you shirts, coffee mugs, water bottles, and more. $3/post
- Refer another ambassador! Refer another brand ambassador and make $100 every time they meet our guidelines and reach 100 posts.
How to apply
To apply, please email your responses to the following questions to Christa@mymodernlaw.com
- How do you know Modern Law? What is your history and relationship with the company?
- Please list your SM handles here:
- Which FB groups are you already active in?
- What is your work experience?
- What is your experience with family law? (Could be friends, family, or personal)
- Do you agree to abide by our brand guidelines?